floors get four paws up


I couldn't resist posting this picture of Vanna showing off the Rubber Roofing that I purchased online. I hoped that my 400 lb prackage would arrive via freight as proimsed (the salesman was way too quick to get off the phone). It did indeed arrive and last night Scott and I wrestled with 200 lbs of rubber roofing/flooring. Imagine trying to glue and smooth a bed sheet to your floor, and the sheet is 200 lbs. Oh yeah. So after being a little light headed and crazed, the floor was officially tested this morning by yours truly...Sweets and Tater. They played like the nuts they are and gave it four paws up. I also think that I should be recognized for "most creative use of a paper cutter" for 2007. Box cutters? exacto knife? too time intensive...bring on the paper cutter. So life is good, the floor is down, the dogs were playing. What else? Well, we also want to plug some pretty cool products by a fellow dog lover and business woman. First aid kits for dogs and more. We always think it's good to be prepared, especially if you're away from home. Check out http://www.wagn4u.com! And get Waggin!

No comments: