ground hog fight


Yes, it has been quite the dramatic turn of events. Yesterday Sweets (as per usual) was sniffing like a mad woman near the bushes in the back. I saw her point, saw those eyes get big and thought I heard some chirping. Then game on- the groundhog dashed from the den and all I could see were rustling bushes. She chased him into the pasture, then muzzle punched him up against the fence. "OFFFFFFFFFFF!" "NOOOOO!" "OFFFFFFFFFF!" I'm screaming. I jumped over the fence, the gound hog dashed away "WAITTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed. She stopped.

"Wait, wait, wait..." I grabbed her collar and we walked out of the pasture. No harm done to dog or hog, thank goodness. Today we purchased pepper oil deterrent, sonic gopher be-gone stakes and a live trap, if need be. Power to the Porker. Yikes...

No comments: